Only one readmission may be granted per program.
Students who were terminated for violating Academic Dishonesty Policy & Code of Conduct will not be readmitted.
Students seeking readmission that were dismissed or terminated for academic reasons only, may reapply for the program not earlier than one semester after dismissal and must meet all admission requirements in effect at that time.
Student who wishes to apply for readmission must:
1. Meet all current entrance requirements for the respective Program (changes in curriculum and/or prerequisites may occur).
2. Submit a letter of recommendation from the applicant’s most recent primary clinical faculty/teaching assistant. If the student is a first semester Associate Degree student, a letter of recommendation from one of the science instructors may be used instead.
3. Present a petition letter that describes the strategies, behaviors or activities that the student will implement in order to enhance his/her success should he/she be granted readmission to the program.
4. Submit current TB test and CPR card.
5. If more than one-year lapse from the last attendance then a new receipt of background check is required.
6. If it will be determined that student may be readmitted, the specific program of study will be created.
7. If withdrawal or termination date was more than one year from admission date then all nursing courses will need to be repeated as well as other courses with less than a “B” grade.
The transfer credits from other institutions and all courses taken at NRI Institute will be evaluated for transfer in accordance with the transfer policy based on readmission date.
• Any student, who has dropped out of the program, may be readmitted within one year by completing a personal interview with the school director and paying all fees due at the time of readmission. Program requirements at the time of re-admittance shall be applicable.
• Any student, who was academically dismissed, may be readmitted within one year by completing a personal interview with the school’s director and paying all fees due at the time of readmission. Student shall be on probation for his/her first term. Program requirements at the time of re-admittance shall be applicable.
8. Any student who was terminated for conduct may not be readmitted
All previously completed classes will be included in calculation of hours attempted.