- The ULTRASOUND PROGRAM participates in the Federal Student Loan program.
- The Associate of Science in Nursing Program participates in the Federal Student Loan program.
- The school is approved by the State Department of Veterans’ Affairs for Veterans’ Training
- Payment arrangements will be made on an individual basis.
Tuition Payment Methods
- Tuition or remaining balance is financed with the school in equal monthly payments with a predetermined down payment in accordance with the qualifications of the applicant and as per the enrollment agreement contract at 0% interest.
- There are no carrying charges, interest charges, or service charges connected with the 0% interest. These contracts may be sold to a third party at any time.
- Tuition payments are to be paid on or before the date indicated on the payment plan. Tuition payment not received by the fifth day after the due date will result in the suspension of all class attendance. Any special conditions/situations must be approved by administration.
- Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged $35.
- Any and all legal cost associated with the collection of tuition will be at the expense of the student